|The BulletBlocker NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Leather Biker Vest is a pure classic. It is constructed from premium cowhide leather, lined with black nylon, and offers a discrete way to conceal a lightweight, NIJ IIIA bulletproof liner. A single back panel is perfect for displaying your club's colors or any other type of decorative emblems. A perfect addition to your protective gear for any season.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage without sacrificing concealability. Full Wrap is available for an additional $175.00.
Features and Benefits
* Cowhide leather lined with black nylon.
* Five concealed front snap closures.
* Heavy-duty concealed Black zipper closure.
* Single Back Panel which is perfect for displaying your Club Colors.
* Two front chest pockets, and two lower hand pockets.
* Two large inside concealed gun pockets.
* Weighs approximately 6.5 lbs.
* Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance
* Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more
* Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vest
How to Measure:
Measure under arms and across shoulder blades
Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the arm to wrist.
Measure around your waistline.
We CAN modify an existing vests/cuts upon request. The inserts are 1/4" thick on 3 sides so about 3/4" total in additional thickness. Yes, the Kevlar is removable for cleaning. Modifications have a starting price of $650. Additional charges can occur with clothing that is XXL and larger.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you a customization quote. We need to know your your current vest/cut size.
Process: Once you agree to the quote we will send you a link to complete your purchase. You will then send your vest(s)/cut(s) directly to the manufacturer for modification. Upon completion, your vest(s)/cut(s) will be sent directly back to you. We will supply you with a tracking number.
Bulk purchasing discounts available for new vests AND modifications.
*We DO NOT share OR sell purchasing information* We DO need a valid email address to send the tracking information to you and a sizing chart (if applicable).
This product is made to order. Please allow 4-6 weeks for production and delivery. You will be supplied a tracking number once the product is shipped.