10 Pack of Disposable Vests (vests only - no Glacier Packs)
Cooling packs are NOT included, 10 pack of vests only.
10 pack of Spare Disposable Cool Vests:
Chemical suits, Tyvek Protective Suits and Personal Protective Equipment.
Disposable vest may be used more than once unless soiled or damaged.
Ten packs for sale separately. Spare pack sets for sale separately.
The Disposable® Cooling Vest is perfect for:
Chemical suits, Tyvek Protective Suits and Personal Protective Equipment. Disposable vest may be used more than once unless soiled or damaged. Cooling packs can be reused indefinitely. Ten packs for sale separately. Spare pack sets for sale separately.
Includes one RPCM® Cool Pack Set and 5 Disposable Cool Vests.
The Glacier Tek Disposable Cool Vest is safe for clean environments and against your body inside of Personal Protective Equipment. The petroleum-based cooling packs of other brands are not.
The Glacier Tek™ Disposable Cool Vest features reusable cooling packs that utilize 100% bio-based phase change material, allowing the vest to carry the USDA BioPreferred® Certification.
Disposable Cool Vest at a Glance
- Filled with the only phase change material on the market that carries the USDA Certified BioPreferred label
- Recharge in just 20 minutes in ice and water, about an hour in the freezer or a few hours in the average refrigerator
- Can be sanitized and reused indefinitely (Glacier Tek Cool Packs have been recharged 10,000 times in our lab with no measurable change in performance)
- Contain no hazardous ingredients - can be safely disposed in a landfill
- Made from 100% bio-based phase change materials
Glacier Tek manufactures the only phase change cooling vests in the world using completely Bio-Based technology which contain no hazardous ingredients or materials ... so they are the only ones which are completely safe. Not just non-toxic, the cooling packs are made from all-natural plant-based materials with no petroleum or hazardous chemical ingredients like other phase change cooling vest brands.