|The BulletBlocker NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Farm Coat is constructed of heavyweight 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck. Cold weather is no match for a nylon lining that has been quilted into an arctic-weight polyester insulation.
It’s rib-knit’ storm cuffs will lock in the warmth, and its soft corduroy collar can keep out the coldest of winter winds. The hidden under-collar snaps accommodate an optional hood. There are two inside pockets, two flapped chest pockets, and two, front hand-warmer pockets. The split-back with bi-swing design guarantees comfortable wear and the revolutionary pleated elbows promise ease of arm even in the tightest spots.
|Features and Benefits
* Insulated for added warmth
* Convenient inside pockets
* Triple stitched main seams for rugged wear
* Premier fabrics, along with heavy-duty zippers
|Black, Dark Brown, Brown|
* Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance
* Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
* Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vest
This product is made to order to ensure the newest Kevlar installation possible. Please allow 4-8 weeks for production and delivery. You will be supplied a tracking number once the product is shipped.
Measure under arms and across shoulder blades
Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the arm to wrist.
Measure around your waistline.