Nightlock® Lockdown 2
Outward Swinging Door Security Device
Nightlock Lockdown 2 Barricades your door in classrooms, offices, safe rooms , while you “shelter in place” during emergency lockdown / Active shooter events. Designed specifically to secure OUTWARD swinging doors with hollow metal frames. NIGHTLOCK LOCKDOWN 2 is code compliant and labeled & listed to UL10C standards. No floor mounting required. We have nine (9) sizes to fit nearly every hollow metal door frame. Works on both left or right-hand opening doors.
Works ONLY on Outward swinging wood doors with commercial metal frames. NO METAL DOORS!
Nightlock® Lockdown 2 can withstand tremendous force. On a conventional door, an intruder or active shooter can break a door window, reach in, and gain access to the doorknob lever to open the door. With the Nightlock Lockdown at the floor level and acts as a DOOR JAMMER, it is out of reach.
The NIGHTLOCK® LOCKDOWN 2 barricades by utilizing the door frame and works as an outward swinging door security device. Works on wooden doors only—(NO METAL DOORS) with hollow metal door frames.
• Meets UL 10C Testing for Fire-Rated Doors
• Releasable from outside the room with Special Device
• No floor mounting required
• Works on doors that open on left or right
• Simply add this safety device to any existing door
• Can withstand tremendous force
• Both style locking handles come with a supplied wall box
• No need to replace existing hardware
• One time solution
• Lockdown in seconds
• Easy to install
The NIGHTLOCK® LOCKDOWN 2’s locking handle can be stored in a convenient location in the classroom by the teacher. A Wall Box is provided with each unit and can be positioned anywhere in the room for quick access to the handle in case of a lockdown event. The handle is red for easy visual locating. Most schools prefer positioning near the door or at the teacher’s desk.
- Overall dimensions: Length Varies x 2-5/8″ width x 4-3/4″ height
- Door Plate: 4-3/4″ length x 1-3/4″ width x 5/8″ thick
- Locking Handle: Varies per Model
- Made of solid, extruded 6000 series structural Aluminum
- Anodized finish for durability
NOTE: For Educational or Public Spaces – All though codes vary from State to State. You must obtain approval to use and install a Door Barricade Device from your local code officials or Fire Marshall.
Return Policy: Subject to a 20% restocking fee on all returned items. Customer must pay return shipping charges. Install Policy: Nightlock can provide professional installation anywhere in the Continental US. Nightlock is not responsible for failure or damage resulting from the installation by customer or third-party installer.
This product is covered by one or more patents, including U.S. Patent No. 8,894,110