BulletBlocker NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Medical Lab Coat
The BulletBlocker NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Medical Lab Coat offers a discrete way to conceal a lightweight, armored NIJ IIIA bullet resistant liner. Made of fabric that gives you an exterior fluid barrier that repels splashes and stains, embedded antimicrobial agents to prevent microbial growth on the fabric, and a moisture-wicking interior to keep you dry. This short lab coat is versatile, comfortable, breathable and unisex. It has a notched lapel, long sleeves and a roomy fit.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage without sacrificing concealability. Full Wrap is available for an additional $175.00.
* Permanently bonded technologies will not wash out.
* Antimicrobial agents inhibit bacterial growth on the fabric.
* Strong fluid repellent protects from splashes, spills, and stains.
* Durable high quality fabric.
* Versatile, heavy duty, unisex coat.
* Two lower patch pockets and one chest pocket.
* Weighs approximately 5 lbs.
* Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
* Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
*Threat level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor.
* Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
|This product is made to order. Please allow 4-6 weeks for production and delivery. You will be supplied a tracking number once the product is shipped.|
|If you work at an institution that has a dress code and/or embroidered logo|
|requirements, check with your HR Department about modifying your current lab
We CAN modify an existing lab coats upon request. The inserts are 1/4" thick on 3 sides so about 3/4" total in additional thickness. Yes, the Kevlar is removable for cleaning. Modifications have a starting price of $650. Additional charges can occur with clothing that is XXL and larger.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you a customization quote. We need to know your lab coat size AND the length (short/regular/long).
Bulk purchasing discounts available for new coats AND modifications.